I) I am very easily missed,
and often overlooked,
I come to some people,
others must search,
Once you find me you must take advantage,
for I may be gone before you know,
What am I?
II) Can you decipher this:
Monday - R
Tuesday - RO
Wednesday - ROM
Thursday - ROME
III) Can you figure out the following anagrams?
They are types of flowers.
1. Handy gear
2. A silly arm
3. Any hitch
4. Doff a lid
IV) There are seven parts to this riddle,
Each is part of a greater whole.
You see most of these,
Everyday as you please:
First is what I did to a book yesterday,
Second mixes with apples.
Third is a shout, then "ouch" you say,
Fourth shares the sound of mean.
Fifth is what the wind had done,
The sixth is often skipped.
The last and final can be called by two names,
If roses are this, then which is the blue one?
V) What king can you make if you take
the head of a lamb
the middle of a pig
the hind of a buffalo
and the tail of a dragon?
VI) A name of a musical instrument is hidden
in each of these phrases or sentences.
1. Which arm on Icarus held this instrument?
2. Man wearing kepi a novice player.
3. Orpheus carefully replaced ancient instrument.
4. Educator Gandhi played Bach.
5. No car in Asia has instrument aboard.
6. Instrument played in Olympic colorful parade.
7. Cancel long concert for stringed instrument.
8. Urban joke played on instrument.
9. Angelic playing with arpeggios.
10. Absolutely beautiful playing of stringed instrument.
VII) Not born, but from a Mother's body drawn,
I hang until half of me is gone.
I sleep in a cave until I grow old,
then valued for my hardened gold.
VIII) What's the rebus shown by this display below?